We love circus. We love cats. We’re not fans of animal circuses but in the case of these cheeky Acro-Cats, we’ll happily make an exception. Why? Well, have a look and see for yourself. Roll VT.
Hat-tip to Buzzfeed for bringing Samantha Martin and her Acro-Cats to a wider audience. We believe no cats, chickens or groundhogs were harmed in the making of this video.
On a more serious note, this week Londoners finally got to stroke as many willing pussies as they could get their hands on and Circus Space re-launched under the snappy new moniker of the National Centre for Circus Arts.
- The artist-critic conflict in all its hilarious and brutal details.
- Did you know that Frisky & Mannish recorded three of their shows and then put them online? You do now.
- Last week, we saw Mr B The Gentleman Rhymer give modern hip-hop both barrels of his banjolele. It was utterly freaking awesome.
- How blatantly can one magician plagiarise another? This blatantly.
- Matt Hennem is a contact juggler and here he is being amazing.
- The Moonfish Rhumba ask: “can we be lesbians forever?” We don’t see why not.