We’ve all been there. Your friends are all out drinking and having fun and you did get invited but you already had other plans with the better half for that night. And then one of your reprobate cabaret colleagues rings you up to tell you that you’ve won the London Cabaret Award for Best Ongoing Production. This is how Benjamin Louche took the news.
- Richard O’Brien: New Rocky Horror Film Is “Misconceived And Badly Cast” on
- Sneak Peak: We Get The Lowdown On The Brand New Briefs Show Close Encounters on
- INTERVIEW: Drag Star La Voix Talks Unpredictable Audiences, Stephen Gately And London Cabaret Awards on
- Seven Questions You Should Never Ask A Burlesque Performer on
- The Shittest Burlesque I’ve Seen on