We’ve all been there. Your friends are all out drinking and having fun and you did get invited but you already had other plans with the better half for that night. And then one of your reprobate cabaret colleagues rings you up to tell you that you’ve won the London Cabaret Award for Best Ongoing Production. This is how Benjamin Louche took the news.
- EXCLUSIVE: Historic Drag Pub Black Cap Closed Down By Owners on
- Soho Estates Change Their Mind: New Madame Jojo’s Will Be “Something Very Different” on
- Cabaret Christmas Gift Ideas #1: The All-Nude Cabaret Charity Calendar 2014 on
- Richard O’Brien: New Rocky Horror Film Is “Misconceived And Badly Cast” on
- Sneak Peak: We Get The Lowdown On The Brand New Briefs Show Close Encounters on